I General information
• The owner of the gazomet.pl website and the administrator of the personal data is Gazomet Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Rawicz 63-900, ul.Sarnowska 2 , NIP 699-17-25-611, REGON: 411021580, registered in the Central Business Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland.
II Personal data
• The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
• Personal data is obtained when you fill in the newsletter form.
• The personal data is only used for the purpose of sending the newsletter and as long as you have given your consent.
• The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
• Any person who has provided his/her personal data has the right to access its content and the possibility to correct, update and complete it, as well as to request that the processing of his/her personal data be discontinued and to object to the processing of his/her personal data. The aforementioned actions can be performed by sending an appropriate statement to the email address: [email protected]
• The personal data acquired by the controller are stored, processed and protected in accordance with the applicable legislation. The collection of personal data has been reported to the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl).
• The controller protects the collected personal data using the following measures: encryption of the data used to subscribe to the newsletter, securing the dataset against unauthorised access.
III Information on cookies
• Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
• The Service operator is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment.
• Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, which help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each page of the Website;
- defining a user profile in order to display him/her customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
• The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" cookies and "permanent" cookies (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
• The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
• Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
• Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
• With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV Managing cookies how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
• If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, impossible, to use the websites.
• To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer,
- Safari (iOS),
- Windows Phone,
V Data sharing
• Data is subject to sharing with external entities only within the limits of the law.
• The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent of the request.
VI Final provisions